Algiers – Twelve hostages were killed since launching of lopération of the Algerian army against the group islamist, author of the abduction of hundred of persons on Wednesday on a gas site in Sahara, announced on Friday a security source, named by the official agency APS.
More than 18 terrorists put except détat to harm, 12 Algerian and foreign employees perished, specified this source, without giving precision on the number and the nationality of the victims foreign and adding that it was about an interim balance sheet.
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Young Algerian journalist, enthusiast of Arab cultures, editor of news for Algeria.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.