“Cotonou: The Beninese police intercepted a tiny bus last Saturday in Cotonou with Nigerian registration with in its edge 31 children every natives of Lobogo in the department of the Monoskiing of the southwest of the Benin, towards Nigeria, points out a press release of the Beninese ministry of the Interior and the Public security, published on Tuesday.”
“These children and their conductor were driven and put in the disposition of the central Service of protection of the miners for inquiries”, specifies the press release. Although the Benin ratifies international conventions in the field of the protection of the child, the country is always confronted to the violations of the rights of the child. According to the statistics of the Institute national of statistics and economic analysis (INSAE), more than 664.500 children from 5 to 17 years old work, that is 34 % of the children from 5 to 17 years old, and the child of four, exercise dangerous jobs and more than 60.000 are victim of the milking.
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Beninese Journalist, data processing and news from the country of Western Africa the Benin.
- Saudi Arabia: Access forbids the women of less than 45 years leaving to pilgrimage without mohram
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.