“The Libyan Prime minister Ali Zaidan survived on Tuesday an attack perpetrated by a group of men armed in the city of al-Baida, in about 200km east of Benghazi, brought back the local newspaper Belgrai al-Baida.”
Mr Zaida visited the city of al-Baida to meet the councilmen place of the city. During meeting in a complex of al-Tilal, a group of armed men launched the attack against the complex, but Mr Zaida survived, being only harming some vehicles of his escort, brought back witnesses.
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Young Algerian journalist, enthusiast of Arab cultures, editor of news for Algeria.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.