“The Libyan Prime minister Ali Zaidan survived on Tuesday an attack perpetrated by a group of men armed in the city of al-Baida, in about 200km east of Benghazi, brought back the local newspaper Belgrai al-Baida.”
Mr Zaida visited the city of al-Baida to meet the councilmen place of the city. During meeting in a complex of al-Tilal, a group of armed men launched the attack against the complex, but Mr Zaida survived, being only harming some vehicles of his escort, brought back witnesses.
QR-Code For The Libya News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Young Algerian journalist, enthusiast of Arab cultures, editor of news for Algeria.
- The Mecca : the Aïd El Kébir celebrated on Tuesday
- Italy The balance sheet gets heavy in Lampedusa
- Syria: A murder attempt makes 30 deaths in suburbs of Damascus
- Syria: the Islamic fundamentalists call the people to unite on the basis of the sharia
- Short News – Syria: Damascus could call to a cease-fire
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.