“The Libyan Prime minister Ali Zaidan survived on Tuesday an attack perpetrated by a group of men armed in the city of al-Baida, in about 200km east of Benghazi, brought back the local newspaper Belgrai al-Baida.”
Mr Zaida visited the city of al-Baida to meet the councilmen place of the city. During meeting in a complex of al-Tilal, a group of armed men launched the attack against the complex, but Mr Zaida survived, being only harming some vehicles of his escort, brought back witnesses.
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Young Algerian journalist, enthusiast of Arab cultures, editor of news for Algeria.
- Syria : Syrian Army Kills Tens of Armed Rebels in Reef Aleppo
- Syria – Russia : Putin contacts the Americans
- Russia is going to offer new missiles S-300 in Iran
- Short news – Brazil : Petrobras spied by American secret services
- Short news – Turkey : a demonstrator killed in conflicts
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.