“Bangui: Central African alliance rebels Séléka, which began an offensive mid-December and asks for the departure of the president François Bozizé, took two new cities, Alindao and Kouango in the centre, during the night of Friday to Saturday, while negotiations should take place in Libreville on Tuesday, according to the minister of the Regional administration.”
The rebels took two cities near Bambari (already theatre of clashes and controlled by the rebels): Alindao and Kouango. This shows their vague desires to make war when there are negotiations, declared Josué Binoua.
QR-Code For The Central African Republic News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Journalist of the Cameroonian diaspora, editor of articles of press devoted to the news of Cameroon and Africa.
- The Mecca : the Aïd El Kébir celebrated on Tuesday
- Italy The balance sheet gets heavy in Lampedusa
- Syria: A murder attempt makes 30 deaths in suburbs of Damascus
- Syria: the Islamic fundamentalists call the people to unite on the basis of the sharia
- Short News – Syria: Damascus could call to a cease-fire
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.