“Bangui: Central African alliance rebels Séléka, which began an offensive mid-December and asks for the departure of the president François Bozizé, took two new cities, Alindao and Kouango in the centre, during the night of Friday to Saturday, while negotiations should take place in Libreville on Tuesday, according to the minister of the Regional administration.”
The rebels took two cities near Bambari (already theatre of clashes and controlled by the rebels): Alindao and Kouango. This shows their vague desires to make war when there are negotiations, declared Josué Binoua.
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Journalist of the Cameroonian diaspora, editor of articles of press devoted to the news of Cameroon and Africa.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.