“The seventh edition of international conference on technologies of information and communication applied to development, to education and to training (eLearning Africa 2012) will be held in Cotonou, in the Benin, from 23 till 25 May 2012. The announcement was made, last week, by the Beninese minister the Communication and NICT, Barthélémy Max Ahouéké, in the course of press conference.”
e-Learning and lasting development
One for hundreds of experts of NICT, development, education and training, from about 80 countries, wait in this put demonstration, this year, under topic « e-learning and lasting development ». Among the subjects which will be approached there, represent technologies and lasting facilities, e-learning for the lasting communities, the lasting management of change, e-learning and lasting means, as well as lasting economy, culture and society. This demonstration is one of the major forums where the professionals of training and study based on NICT can meet, enrich their knowledge and reinforce their expertise and their competences. The previous edition was held in Dar es Salam, in 2011, in Tanzania.
- News ©Africapressnews.com
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Beninese Journalist, data processing and news from the country of Western Africa the Benin.
- Saudi Arabia: Access forbids the women of less than 45 years leaving to pilgrimage without mohram
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.