“The 9th edition of the festival at Nights Mandingues organized by the “Tambour Battant association”, discover Africans musics, jazz, blues and reggae.”
Mandingues (or Mandinka, Mandés) is people of Western Africa native to the territory occupied by actual Mali. They live principally in the Senegal, in Mali, in Ivory Coast, in Gambia, in Guinea, in Guinea-Bissau, in the Burkina Faso and in Mauritania.
About us the association Tambour Battant
Since its creation, in 1998, the “association Tambour Battant” gave objective to favour the discovery of African culture in most cases around its dances, its musics, its singing, in their traditional forms in their the most contemporary forms; to return this actions approachable to all publics and more particularly to persons in situation of disability, to sensitive quarters and to school as part of the promotion of education for the children.
- Phone: 02 40 93 02 32
- Place : Maison de quartier de Doulon, 1 rue Basse-Chenaie, 44000 Nantes, France
- Dates: Du lundi 25 mars 2013 au mardi 26 mars 2013
- Type: musiques, festival
- Organizer: Association Tambour Battant
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Pascal Gibert journalist, chief editor of the online magazine AfricaPressNews.com: news for an independent information from Africa! Our preferences are those of a mass media which has to to struggle against the disinformation of mass media on the African continent.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.