“Conakry: The president Guinean dictator Alpha Condé called on Friday the Guinean to organize fast the legislative elections which had to be held at the beginning of 2011 and were continuously pushed back.”
“I use the stand which is given to me, on the eve of the international day of democracy today, to make to all Guinean an appeal to the quick organization of legislative elections”, said Alpha Condé in the unveiling of the economic Forum of Guinea which is held until Saturday in Conakry.
QR-Code For The Guinea Conakry News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Beninese Journalist, data processing and news from the country of Western Africa the Benin.
- The Mecca : the Aïd El Kébir celebrated on Tuesday
- Italy The balance sheet gets heavy in Lampedusa
- Syria: A murder attempt makes 30 deaths in suburbs of Damascus
- Syria: the Islamic fundamentalists call the people to unite on the basis of the sharia
- Short News – Syria: Damascus could call to a cease-fire
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.