“Africa Check is a non-profit organisation which promotes accuracy in public debate. We test claims made by public figures around the continent, starting in South Africa, using journalistic skills and evidence drawn from the latest online tools, readers, public sources and experts, sorting out fact from fiction.”
About Africa Check
Africa Check is a non-partisan organisation that exists to fact-check claims made in the public arena, impartially and fairly, and publish the results. We also aim to spread the culture and enable the practice of fact-checking among the wider journalistic community.
- Website: Africa Check
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +27 (0) 11 717 4028
- Fax: +27 (0) 11 717 4081
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Journalist specialized in the writing and analyses of articles with journalistic characters, syntheses of articles of press devoted to the world of the journalism.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.