“The malagasy ex-president Mark Ravalomanana announced that he would not be candidate for the presidential election envisaged next year in Madagascar, hoping that his gesture would help to solve the political crisis which mines its country since 2009, declared the Tanzanian presidency.”
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Journalist in Madagascar: editor of news of press for the Southern Africa and particularly the news of Madagascar.
- Saudi Arabia: Access forbids the women of less than 45 years leaving to pilgrimage without mohram
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.