“The malagasy ex-president Mark Ravalomanana announced that he would not be candidate for the presidential election envisaged next year in Madagascar, hoping that his gesture would help to solve the political crisis which mines its country since 2009, declared the Tanzanian presidency.”
QR-Code For The Madagascar News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Journalist in Madagascar: editor of news of press for the Southern Africa and particularly the news of Madagascar.
- The Mecca : the Aïd El Kébir celebrated on Tuesday
- Italy The balance sheet gets heavy in Lampedusa
- Syria: A murder attempt makes 30 deaths in suburbs of Damascus
- Syria: the Islamic fundamentalists call the people to unite on the basis of the sharia
- Short News – Syria: Damascus could call to a cease-fire
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.