“The Malian army took back to the islamists the control of Douentza, important locality of the northeast of the country, announced on Thursday a military representative. It is about the first important breakthrough of governmental force since takeover from the north of the country by several groups risen up last year.”
“The army took back Douentza; we have just had confirmation that djihadistes left following battles”, declared a representative in the office of the army by requesting anonymity. Information could not be confirmed at the moment by independent source. Douentza, no passage mattering between the north and the south of Mali, is located in 600 kilometres in the northeast of the capital Bamako. Douentza was crossed under the control of rebels of the Mujao in September.
QR-Code For The Mali News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Journalist in Bamako in Mali, editor of articles of online press for the news of Mali and Senegal.
- The Mecca : the Aïd El Kébir celebrated on Tuesday
- Italy The balance sheet gets heavy in Lampedusa
- Syria: A murder attempt makes 30 deaths in suburbs of Damascus
- Syria: the Islamic fundamentalists call the people to unite on the basis of the sharia
- Short News – Syria: Damascus could call to a cease-fire
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.