“The Malian army took back to the islamists the control of Douentza, important locality of the northeast of the country, announced on Thursday a military representative. It is about the first important breakthrough of governmental force since takeover from the north of the country by several groups risen up last year.”
“The army took back Douentza; we have just had confirmation that djihadistes left following battles”, declared a representative in the office of the army by requesting anonymity. Information could not be confirmed at the moment by independent source. Douentza, no passage mattering between the north and the south of Mali, is located in 600 kilometres in the northeast of the capital Bamako. Douentza was crossed under the control of rebels of the Mujao in September.
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Journalist in Bamako in Mali, editor of articles of online press for the news of Mali and Senegal.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.