“The 2 400 necessary billion FCFA to fasten the financing of the Plan of economic and social development (PDES) of Niger 2012-2015, object of the last round table of the technical and financial partners held in Paris (France) from 13 till 14 November of this year, were acquired, announces the government of Niger.”
Niger organized November 13th and 14th of this year in Paris, under the presidency of the leader of the State Mahamadou Issoufou, a round table of the backers with the aim of the financing of its PDES for period 2012-2013. According to the Minister of State of Niger Mr Amadou Boubacar Cissé, during a point of press held on Wednesday, the whole gap for the financing of the program of priority actions of PDES was covered in more than 100 %.
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Nigerian journalist, I write news for Nigeria and in wholeness also the news of Western Africa.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.