“Adil Al-Atmani, main defendant of the murder attempt of Marrakech place Jamâa el-Fna, in Marrakech, which had made 16 deaths on April 28th, 2011, and. He pronounced the same his main accomplice Hakim Dah, being sentenced to death in call by the anti-terror court of Morocco. The families of the victims did not wish this condemnation bring back RTS: ” I want not Adil Al-Atmani to be a martyr. I want it to fall in neglect in eternity and that he suffers tremendously (in prison) to have made a collective crime against people who liked life and humanity “, declared before the court Miss Frank Berton, one of the French lawyers of plaintiffs.. The seven other defendants were condemned for one upset from 2 to 10 years of prison.”
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Moroccan Journalist, editor and editor of articles web and written press for the news of Morocco.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.