“The Cape, January 6th, 2012 – The South African ex-president Nelson Mandela, 94 years old, recovered from operation and from pulmonary infection for which he had been hospitalized during almost three weeks, asserted the presidency on Sunday in a press release.”
Nelson Mandela (Madiba) recovered from its operation and from the pulmonary infection, have said today (on Sunday) his doctors, according to the press release of the office of the president Jacob Zuma.
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Kenyan Journalist, writing of articles of press for news of Kenya and from Eastern Africa.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.