“The Cape, January 6th, 2012 – The South African ex-president Nelson Mandela, 94 years old, recovered from operation and from pulmonary infection for which he had been hospitalized during almost three weeks, asserted the presidency on Sunday in a press release.”
Nelson Mandela (Madiba) recovered from its operation and from the pulmonary infection, have said today (on Sunday) his doctors, according to the press release of the office of the president Jacob Zuma.
QR-Code For The South Africa News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Kenyan Journalist, writing of articles of press for news of Kenya and from Eastern Africa.
- The Mecca : the Aïd El Kébir celebrated on Tuesday
- Italy The balance sheet gets heavy in Lampedusa
- Syria: A murder attempt makes 30 deaths in suburbs of Damascus
- Syria: the Islamic fundamentalists call the people to unite on the basis of the sharia
- Short News – Syria: Damascus could call to a cease-fire
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.