“After the death of a mercenary Australian in Alep where it fought the army and the Syrian State, the Australian government has just thrown a bet on the alert to its own citizens!”
“Every Australian citizen who would go in Syria to fight beside the mercenaries against Damascus, risks 20 years of prison to have violated the law of 1978 which forbids the Australians to participate in wars offshore”. “Every Australian who arms and equips mercenaries before sending them to Syria risks of seven years of prison” it door word of the Australian Ministry of Employment acknowledged the presence of 100 Australian nationals in Syria since 2011.
QR-Code For The Syria News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Editor of articles of press on the countries of Maghreb and Région-Sub-Saharienne, year African Soul, editor journalist in Frenchman, Englishman and Arab.
- The Mecca : the Aïd El Kébir celebrated on Tuesday
- Italy The balance sheet gets heavy in Lampedusa
- Syria: A murder attempt makes 30 deaths in suburbs of Damascus
- Syria: the Islamic fundamentalists call the people to unite on the basis of the sharia
- Short News – Syria: Damascus could call to a cease-fire
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.