“After the death of a mercenary Australian in Alep where it fought the army and the Syrian State, the Australian government has just thrown a bet on the alert to its own citizens!”
“Every Australian citizen who would go in Syria to fight beside the mercenaries against Damascus, risks 20 years of prison to have violated the law of 1978 which forbids the Australians to participate in wars offshore”. “Every Australian who arms and equips mercenaries before sending them to Syria risks of seven years of prison” it door word of the Australian Ministry of Employment acknowledged the presence of 100 Australian nationals in Syria since 2011.
QR-Code For The News
Article of online press protected by Copyright © 2012 Africapressnews.com
Editor of articles of press on the countries of Maghreb and Région-Sub-Saharienne, year African Soul, editor journalist in Frenchman, Englishman and Arab.
- Breaking News Syria: Erdogan reports unacceptable Israeli raids
- Syria: Iran calls Assad to stay in power up to the election of 2014
- France: inquiry into the accusations of a Libyan financing of the campaign of Sarkozy in 2007
- Japan: a seism of magnitude 5,2 shakes Fukushima
- Syria: Arm the rebels, a violation of international law
Shortly opening of our African mass media: TV News Africa, Africans news, interviews of the actors of the lasting development of the African continent, reports and videos.